Ebi Shrimp Sushi

Friday, March 18, 2011

lOMoGraPhy ♡


hey guys!!
my friend just send me a link that can slove the facebook problem
try it
http://www.webidea.my/social-media/solution-facebook-slow-malaysia
my fren said it really works
just follow the steps
n den ur facebook wont lag anymore!!


>__< i cant try it coz i m using macbook...


dahlah~~
this is my first attempt at lomography
i borrow the lomo camera (fish eye 2) from my frined zoey ^^

hmmmm
but i dindnt did very well
dunno y all senget de =(






and dunno y it look very dirty
i think is because there is alot of dust on the lens surface
it was my fault
i didnt check it carefully u__u





the effect very nice rite
i love it so much
i'm really looking forward to see those photos after i shoot
That kind of mood is really very exciting >.<









and last
my lil cousin bro
very cute rite?
hehe



haiyo
i wan save money to buy it la!!!!
wait me!!!! >__<
hohoho

2 comments:

  1. wee,so nice fish eyes!:D

    p/s: and the make facebook wont lag that got ppl post up say is hacker ip..ask for fast change the facebook pw ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually if you scroll down the website, thr r a section for mac user =)

    ReplyDelete